An excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious three-bedroom semi-detached property, situated in a sought-after area of Winchburgh, and positioned on a hugely generous wraparound corner plot.
- Hugely Generous 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Desirable ‘Fixer Upper’ Property
- Built in 1955, 92sqm or 990sqft
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Significant Value if refurbished to a high standard
- Valuation Range Post Refurbishment £230,000 - £240,000
- Positioned on Large Corner Plot with a Driveway
- South East Facing Garden
- Spacious Living Room
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Rear Porch
- Shower Room
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (2 King Size and 1 Double)
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Timber Outbuildings
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Quick Access to Union Canal Footpath
- Part of £1bn Winchburgh Village Development (search ‘Winchburgh Village’)
- 10 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- 10/15 Minute Drive to Ingliston Park & Ride
- 10/15 Minute Drive to Linlithgow
- Tally Ho Pub, Sainsburys, Nursery, Xcite Gym and Local Schools all within Easy Walking Distance
Although in need of refurbishment; this property represents an excellent opportunity to add significant value and create a wonderful home ideal for the growing family.
The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, rear porch, shower room, landing, and three well-proportioned bedrooms.
Externally, the property benefits from a large corner garden plot.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this promising fixer upper, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
Book a Viewing:
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
*Subject to Planning Permission being obtained.