Situated in Falkirk city centre, this spacious top-floor apartment comes to market in immaculate condition and provides contemporary luxurious living accommodation, stunning views, as well as excellent storage space.
- Executive 2 Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Conveniently Positioned in Falkirk City Centre
- Excellent Views
- Built in 2006, 60sqm or 646sqft
- Professionally Refurbished Throughout
- Neutral Interior Décor
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation
- Well Presented to a High Standard, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Generous Light-Filled Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen with Quality Integrated Appliances
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Bathroom, and Ensuite Shower Room for the Principal Bedroom
- Spacious Hallway
- Private Residents Car Park
- Lots of Storage Space
- Ideal Property for a FTB, Investor or Downsizer!
Good to Know:
- Secure Entry System and Lift
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Instant Access to Callendar Park
- Short Stroll to the Quality Restaurants and Local Amenities
- 10/15 Minute Walk to Falkirk Grahamston Train Station
- Factor is James Gibb
- 10 Minute Walk to Graeme High School
14 Bellsmeadow Road boasts all the conveniences and benefits of city centre living. This immaculate top floor apartment also has the added benefits of residents parking, and truly wonderful contemporary interior.
In terms of the accommodation the layout initially consists of an entrance hallway benefiting from a large storage cupboard. The main living space is a generous light-filled lounge/kitchen/dining room, the perfect space for living and hosting. The kitchen offers an excellent range of base and wall mounted units/drawers as well as high quality integrated appliances.
There are two double bedrooms which both benefit from built-in wardrobe space, with the principal bedroom further benefiting from an ensuite shower room. Completing the accommodation on offer is a bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
This property was brought to the market by Paul Rolfe of Paul Rolfe Stirling and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this fabulous apartment, please call the Stirling office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
EPC - C