Swap city pace for a more refined, laid-back way of life at 43 Benjamin Drive, an aspirational home set upon a quiet west facing garden plot, where contemporary and traditional elements marry perfectly to create the ultimate house for entertaining.
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow of the Highest Quality
- Built in 1989 by Barratt Homes, 81sqm or 871sqft
- All 1’s in the Home Buyers Report, Well Maintained Property!
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation
- Fabulously Private West Facing Back Garden
- Front Garden Laid to Lawn
- Professionally Built Garden Room (currently used as a home bar)
- Paved Driveway with Parking Space for 1 or 2 Cars
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- High Specification Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Contemporary Shower Room and W/C
- 3 Double Bedrooms (2 Built-In Wardrobe Space)
- Situated in a Leafy Cul-De-Sac
- Highly Prized Address a Short Walk from Deanburn Primary School
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
Good to Know:
- High Speed Internet (current supplier is Virgin Media)
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 1 Minute Walk to Deanburn Primary School
- Short Stroll to the Kinneil Woodland Estate (Ideal for Dog Walks!)
- 5/10 Minute Drive to J5 (East and West) M9 Motorway
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Modern, contemporary and with a homely vibe, this exceptional home in a hugely sought after area, is the breath of fresh air you've longed for.
Approaching along leafy roads, a wonderfully peaceful feeling presides, passing by well-spaced out homes making up the private, yet friendly neighbourhood of Benjamin Drive.
Pull up on the well-maintained driveway which has space for one or two cars. Set slightly back from the road, within leafy surroundings, an immaculate front lawn, provides an uplifting entrance to the property.
Make your way through the front door into the bright and welcoming porch, setting the tone of light and spaciousness which so characterises this wonderful property. Freshen up in the stylish W/C before continuing to explore the rest of the house.
Follow the flow through to the impressive open plan kitchen/living area where you will immediately sense the distinctive quality of this room. A broad window to the front elevation, and double French doors in the kitchen, allow natural light to flood into the room. Simple in its elegance, in summertime, open the double doors and step out to the decking for alfresco dining and barbecues.
Conceptually designed for an open, social feel, whilst retaining the authority of the chef in the working zone of the kitchen, the casual dining bar can seat three people comfortably, whilst kids can play in the other portion of the room. Look out through the broad windows and doors to the cheerful greenery in the immaculate west facing back garden.
The kitchen forms a perfectly practical preparation and cooking space. Built-in appliances include an electric oven, microwave, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, and a fridge/freezer – with an array of cupboard units and drawers providing plentiful storage to the walls.
Light, bright and cosy all at once, this open plan living space is well-suited to modern family living.
When sleep beckons, this property is home to three comfortable double bedrooms and a recently installed shower room which is stylish and contemporary in design. Two of the bedrooms further benefit from having built-in wardrobe space.
Step out of the double doors in the kitchen and into the wraparound suntrap back garden. Enveloped on three sides by timber fencing, this private garden offers the ideal private sanctuary for any family.
Have a leisurely breakfast out on the decking, or simply stay on the patio for the rest of the day, soaking up the sunshine.
A professionally constructed timber garden offers the ultimate entertaining space and is currently set-up as a home bar – ideal for parties!
This property was brought to the market by Paul Rolfe of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this fabulous home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.