*CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2023 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
A warm and welcoming home, positioned on a fabulously generous south facing corner plot, No. 2 Blair Avenue offers an abundance of contemporary living space, tucked away in a quiet and sought after cul-de-sac locale.
- Pristine 3 Bedroom Detached House of the Highest Quality
- Positioned on a Generous Corner Plot
- Hugely Improved by the Current Owner
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built in 1987, 97sqm or 1,044sqft
- Situated in the Highly Sought Deanburn district of Bo’ness
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Fully Enclosed, South Facing Back Garden Laid to Lawn
- Plenty of Scope to Extend*
- Large Driveway offering Parking Space for 3 Cars
- Spacious Living Room
- Bright and Airy Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Family Room/Snug
- Gorgeous Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Newly Installed Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom, Recently Fitted Ensuite Shower Room and a Ground Floor W/C
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Ideal Starter Home for a Young Family
- Warm and Energy Efficient Home
*Subject to Planning Permission
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Partially Floored Loft
- 1 Minute Walk to Deanburn Primary School
- Short Stroll to the Kinneil Woodland Estate (Ideal for Dog Walks!)
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
No. 2 Blair Avenue is a luxury home brimming with surprises, neutrally decorated rooms, a fall-in-love-with south facing back garden and so much more.
Step into the bright and airy hallway and you immediately sense the distinctive quality of the build. A generously sized cupboard under the stairs is the ideal place for stashing coats, shoes, school bags etc. Guests can freshen up in the stylish yet practical W/C.
Drawn to the views of the garden visible in the open plan kitchen/diner, follow the flow through to this wonderful room which makes for a perfect day-to-day living space.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this lovely kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as soft close units, high quality integrated appliances, tiled splashback, and a stainless-steel sink.
Navigate yourself through to the spacious living room, a quiet and comfortable space, it is the perfect room in which to relax with a book or watch TV.
Take the staircase up to the first floor; home to three comfortable bedrooms all benefiting from integrated wardrobes, a new ensuite shower room for the principal bedroom, and a family bathroom.
Shoes on, take a walk about the generous fully enclosed garden which is largely laid to lawn. Fully enclosed and child friendly, the south facing garden offers the ideal private sanctuary for any family. At the weekend, take breakfast out on the patio and simply stay there for the rest of the day soaking up the sunshine.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this pristine family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.