Swap city pace for a more refined, laid back pace at No. 34 Boghall Terrace, an aspirational home of the highest quality, with a glorious sun trap south facing garden.
- Magnificent 5 Bedroom Detached House
- Built in 2022 by CALA Homes, 205sqm or 2,206sqft
- Situated in the Sought After Queenswood Development
- ‘The Kennedy’ Housetype
- Stunning Open Plan Living Space measuring approx. 55sqm~
- Significant number of Optional Extras Installed
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Upgraded Kitchen with Top of the Range Spec including a Quooker Boiling Water Tap
- Integral Double Garage with Automatic Door
- Generous and Fully Enclosed South Facing Garden – Largely Laid to Lawn
- Pristinely Decorated in Neutral Colours
- Versatile, Spacious, Bright and Light Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Amtico Flooring Downstairs
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- 4 Generous King-Size Bedrooms, with Built-In Wardrobes, plus a 5th Bedroom/Study
- Large and Well-Equipped Utility Room
- Dressing Room for the Principal Bedroom
- Impressive Gallery Landing
- 2 Ensuites, Bathroom and Ground Floor WC
- Substantial Amount of Storage Space
- Super Energy Efficient Home EER Band B
- Large Cabin/Tool Shed
Good to Know:
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Solar Panels connecting to the Mixergy Hot Water Tank
- NHBC Warranty (9 Years approx. remaining)
- High Spec Gas Central Heating System and Double Glazing
- Centrally Controlled Extractor Fan System with Booster Switches
- CALA 2 Year Maintenance Plan
- Alarm System
- Super Fast Internet
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 - The Times)
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Communal Grounds Maintenance approx. £180 per annum
Discover a bright and airy, freshly decorated five bedroom property with a luxury-feel, in a prime location offering quick access to the M9 eastbound; the perfect balance of comfort and convenience.
Turn off the leafy Blackness Road and follow the flow through to Boghall Terrace, a most sought-after street in the new Queenswood development, offering a collection of large family homes with immaculate gardens. Straight-ahead, you will see the excellent kerb appeal on offer from No. 34, neatly positioned on a generous south facing plot.
Entry is via glazed porch, serviced by a wheelchair friendly WC, before you step on the lovely Amtico flooring of the generous bright hallway – a large cupboard/cloakroom is a perfect for storing shoes, school bags and jackets.
Take a left, through the double doors, and you will enter the generous sitting room with crisp white walls, a broad window offer pleasant views of the development and flood the room brilliantly with natural light. This spacious room would be the ideal formal entertaining space.
Opposite the lounge, follow the flow through into the magnificent open plan kitchen/living area – a truly commodious, versatile, and bright day-to-day living space, well-suited to modern family living. The room measures an impressive 55sqm (approx.), and viewing is essential to appreciate the sheer quality and size of the space on offer.
Dine at the family dinner table with contemporary seating or snuggle up on the sofa in front of the television and watch the kids happily playing, in the safety and security, of the garden. Full height tri-fold doors effortlessly open onto paved terrace; the perfect place for summertime alfresco dining, soaking up the sun’s warmth long into the evening.
Flair and functionality combine in the stylish high-specification kitchen. Bright LED spotlights and under counter lights illuminate the kitchen with light, high quality worktops above the units, with the breakfast bar accommodating a contemporary dining or homeworking space. A mixture of medium and tall sized storage units, including a pull out larder, provide plentiful space for pots, pans, plates and all the culinary essentials.
A SIEMENS electric fan oven and microwave combi-grill are both integrated and neatly lined up at chest height. Further built-in appliances in the kitchen include a warming draw, an electric induction hob, boiling water tap, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Next door, a spacious utility room which is fully kitted out with more storage units and preparation space, with plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer and sink. External access is afforded to the back garden, whilst an internal door provides entry to the integral double garage which offers a voluminous amount of cool and dry storage space.
In an evening, take the staircase upstairs to the first-floor landing; where five bright bedrooms with plush, luxury carpet await.
Once you have arrived at the top of the stairs – peep through the door straight ahead. Welcome to the first of four king-size bedrooms with generous built-in storage space. Two more bedrooms are positioned either side and would be ideal for children. A partially tiled family bathroom with a four-piece suite (including a walk-in rainfall shower and) services these rooms.
From here, a large king-size bedroom to the rear the house, with an ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobe space, serves as the ideal guest bedroom – it would also be ideal for an independent teenager with ample room to study.
Finally, the largest of the bedrooms occupies the north-west corner of the first floor, and serves as the principal bedroom. It is serviced by dressing room with a commodious amount of storage space, and an ensuite bathroom with separate shower, which is stylish and contemporary in design.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, suntrap garden beckons. The fully surrounding timber fencing creates a lovely courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth, there is a patio where you can soak up the sun all day long; as well as a large grass lawn ideal for child’s play. To the front, an immaculate driveway provides ample parking for two cars.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.