Never has a property suited a first-time buyer or investor better…..this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat is conveniently located a short walk from Stirling city centre, and offers excellent storage space, a garden and an abundance of free on street parking.
- 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Stone-Built, Late Edwardian Period Flat, Built circa. 1910
- 47sqm or 506sqft
- Well Presented and Neutrally Decorated
- Bright and Airy Accommodation Across One Level
- Brand-New Well-Equipped Kitchen
- Roomy Bedroom
- Fully Refurbished Bathroom Suite
- Lots of Storage Space
- Communal Garden Grounds
- Excellent Buy to Let Potential
- Opportunity to Add Value
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 15 Minute Stroll to Stirling Train Station
- 10 Minute Drive to M9
- Secure Entry System
- New Windows Installed in 2013
- Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler Installed In 2015- Low Council Tax Band – Band B
Situated in a modern development near Stirling city centre, this excellent value for money one bedroom flat would be an ideal home for a first time buyer or investor. The property enjoys an ideal position, with leafy surroundings, with the added benefit of plentiful parking.
With the accommodation extending to just over 506 sq. ft. the accommodation further benefits from a brand new kitchen, fully refurbished three piece bathroom suite and garden.
Outside there are communal garden grounds with allocated space for each flat. Once landscaped, this would be the perfect spot to relax and soak up the sun.
This property was brought to the market by Jack Ivatt of Paul Rolfe Stirling, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this ideal starter flat, please call the Stirling office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
EPC Rating: D