Amidst the hustle and bustle of Linlithgow, find your inner peace at No. 12 Braehead Place, a magnificent home of the upmost quality, perfect for 21st century living.
- Magnificent 5 Bedroom Detached House of the Highest Quality
- Rare Addition to the Local Market
- Built in 2003, 225sqm or 2,421sqft
- All 1's in the Home Buyers Report
- Situated in the Hugely Sought After and Exclusive Braehead Development near Linlithgow Academy
- Positioned on a Generous and Well Developed Garden Plot (measuring approx. 0.15 acres)
- Impressive Back Garden which is Fully Enclosed and Ideal for Entertaining
- Hot Tub included in sale
- Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac Location
- Large Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 4 Cars
- Spacious Double Garage
- Pristinely Decorated and Beautifully Presented – 100% Turn Key Condition
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings - Upgraded and Improved by the Current Owners Throughout
- Versatile, Spacious, Bright and Light Accommodation over 2 Roomy Levels
- Sizeable Hallway and Landing
- Impressive Light-Filled Lounge offering a Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- French Doors in the Dining Room which lead out onto the Garden Decking
- Dual Aspect Family Room – Perfect Home Working Space or Games Room for the kids
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Space measuring approx. 27sqm
- Contemporary Kitchen with Top of the Range Spec, Quality Built-In Appliances and a Breakfast Bar
- Opulent Principal Bedroom with a Juliet Balcony
- 4 more Generous King-Size Bedrooms, all with Built-In Wardrobes, plus a potential 6th Bedroom downstairs
- Large and Well-Equipped Utility Room
- 2 Ensuite Shower Rooms, Family Bathroom and a Ground Floor W/C
- Substantial Amount of Storage Space
- Energy Efficient Home EER Band C
- External Power Points and Water Tap in the Garden
Good to Know:
- Easy Walking Distance to Linlithgow Town Centre/Train Station via the Canal Towpath
- Short Stroll to Excellent Local Schooling, Golf Club, Rugby/Football Clubs and the Xcite Leisure Centre
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Newly Installed A Rated Gas Combi Boiler
- Super Fast Internet
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within the Top 25 Scottish Secondary Schools - Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide 2023)
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Working Alarm System
Offering five bedrooms and three reception rooms, this wonderful family home is situated on an established and hugely generous plot in the desirable Braehead Place development of Linlithgow, a highly convenient and child friendly location, which is only a short walk from Linlithgow Academy and other local amenities.
Step through the front door, into the welcoming and spacious hallway, where the highest quality engineered oak wooden flooring is laid and extends through to the lounge. A large cupboard, under the staircase, is the perfect area for storing shoes, school bags and jackets.
Take a right through the French doors and you will enter the generous lounge with an abundance of natural light streaming through the bay window. This beautifully presented room further benefits from a large feature stone fireplace. This sumptuous room would be the ideal formal entertaining space, with ample room to accommodate a large piece of furniture.
Follow the flow through into the magnificent open plan kitchen/living area - a truly commodious, versatile, and bright day-to-day living/dining space, well-suited to modern family living. The room measures an impressive 27sqm (approx.) and viewing is essential to appreciate the sheer quality and size of the space on offer.
Dine informally at the breakfast bar, or snuggle up on the armchair and read your favourite new book whilst easily keeping an eye on the kids happily playing, in the safety and security of the garden. The sliding doors effortlessly open onto a decked terrace; the perfect place for summertime alfresco dining, soaking up the sun's warmth long into the evening.
Flair and functionality combine in the stylish high-specification kitchen. Bright LED spotlights and under counter lights illuminate the kitchen with light, high quality worktops above the units, with the breakfast bar accommodating a contemporary day to day dining space.
An electric fan oven and grill are both integrated. Further built-in appliances in the kitchen include a gas hob, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer.
Next door, a spacious utility room which is fully kitted out with more storage units, a washing machine, tumble dryer and a Belfast butler sink.
The property further offers two more well-proportioned reception rooms, consisting of a spacious dining room with French doors leading out to the garden, and a family room or potential sixth bedroom which is the ideal home working space. A handy W/C completes the downstairs accommodation.
In an evening, ascend via the feature oak staircase to the splendid first-floor landing; where five bright bedrooms with plush, luxury carpet awaits.
Once you have arrived at the top of the stairs, access can be gained to all bedrooms. Take a left at the top of the stairs, enter the spacious bedroom number two, equipped with excellent built in storage space and a Jack n Jill ensuite shower room; shared with bedroom three – which also has built-in wardrobe space.
Back into the hallway, follow the flow into the large family bathroom, equipped with a large bath and a separate rainfall shower.
To the front of the property, lies the stunningly large principal bedroom. Tastefully decorated by our clients, this room benefits from a commodious amount of storage space and an ensuite shower room, offering his and hers sinks and a top spec sauna shower with jets.
Bedrooms four and five both comfortably take a king-sized bed and benefit from excellent in-built wardrobe space. These rooms would be ideal for children or could be further utilised as home working spaces.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, suntrap garden beckons. Professionally landscaped by our client, the garden offers the ideal outdoor space for all the family. The fully surrounding timber fencing creates a lovely courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth.
There is a large decked area, which can be accessed from the kitchen, where you can soak up the sun all day long; as well as a grass lawn ideal for child's play. To the front, an immaculate monoblock driveway provides ample parking for at least four cars.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this phenomenal, family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band H
EER Band C