**AVAILABLE NOW** Prompt viewing is recommended. This rarely available and neutrally decorated 2-bedroom apartment, positioned conveniently, for local amenities and shops, is a hugely sought-after development, has its own private parking space, and further benefits from being only a short stroll away from Linlithgow town centre.
- Spacious First Floor Unfurnished Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Substantial Living Room with French Doors
- Integrated Appliances
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Space
- Secure Entry System
- Allocated Parking Space and Additional Visitor Parking
Good to Know:
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- White Goods Included
- Communal Bike Store
- Linlithgow Retail Park and Supermarkets within Walking Distance
- Convenient for Linlithgow Train Station
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – 463495/400/05071
- EER Band B
- Council Tax Band D
- Deposit £1200.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
A fabulous property in all respects, highlights include a spacious hallway with 2 storage cupboards, kitchen, well-equipped with integrated white goods and space for a dining, 2 bright and airy bedrooms which benefit from having built in wardrobes and finally a bathroom with 3 piece suite, mains shower over the bath.
Each apartment has its own allocated parking space and there is a shared bicycle shed located within communal garden grounds, and ample visitor parking spaces. The property further benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing.
Unfortunately, the Landlord is unable to accept Smokers or Pets.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.