Tucked away in a quiet and sought after Stirling locale, discover a home well suited to a wide variety of buyers, in a location that serves up all you could possibly need.
- Bright, Airy and Spacious 3 Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Built in 1970, 72sqm or 775sqft
- Situated on a Generous Plot
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Back Garden
- Highly Sought After Locale
- Abundance of Off-Street Parking Available
- Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Largely Neutrally Decorated, and Well Presented Throughout
- Open Living/Dining Room
- Well-Equipped Fitted Kitchen
- New Roughcasting
- 2 Generously Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes and a Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Great Opportunity to Add Value
- Ideal Property for a Young Couple or Growing Family
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Access to Central Motorway Network
- Low Council Tax Band – Band B
- Floored and Insulated Loft
- 10 Minute Walk to Stirling City Centre
- Short Walk to Braehead Primary School and Bannockburn High School
Tucked away off the main road, in this ever-desirable Stirling locale, excellent kerb appeal and a low maintenance front garden indicates your arrival at 19 Calder Court. Neatly positioned in this quiet residential pocket, the property is within easy walking distance of Stirling train station, Bannockburn High School and Braehead Primary School.
Well-built, this end of terrace home is very adaptable and would ideally suit any young growing family, with it’s bright and airy living space, spacious bedrooms and fully enclosed back garden.
Walk through the front door into the hall, and follow the flow to the bright and airy living room and dining area, ideal for use as the day-to-day hub of the home. Next door, the large breakfasting kitchen offers a generous amount of storage, and plentiful worktop space and access to the back garden.
The first floor of this well-maintained property is home to two well-proportioned double bedrooms, both offering integrated wardrobes and a single box room which could easily double as a home office or nursery. The family bathroom completes the first floor accommodation.
Generous, south-facing, low maintenance and fully enclosed, this fabulous sun trap back garden offers an all-encompassing outdoor living space perfect for soaking up the sun.
This property was brought to the market by Jack Ivatt of Paul Rolfe Stirling and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this ideally located home with excellent potential, please call the Stirling office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
EPC Rating: C