Swap city pace for a more refined, laid-back pace at 2 Cameron Knowe, a detached bungalow tucked away on a quiet south facing garden plot, where spacious rooms and a contemporary interior marry perfectly to create the ultimate house for a downsizer.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- All 1’s in the Home Buyers Report
- Built circa. 1995, 113sqm or 1,216sqft
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation all one level
- Positioned in the Sought After Semi-Rural Village of Philpstoun
- Glorious South Facing Back Garden
- Single Garage and Driveway
- Hugely Generous Living Room
- High Specification, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Built-In Appliances
- 3 King Size Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Wardrobes)
- Contemporary Bathroom and W/C
- Accessed via a Private Road shared with just one other property
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Neutral Interior Décor
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
Good to Know:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Partially Floored Loft with a Light Installed
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Town Centre
- 1 Minute to the Union Canal Towpath (NCR754): 15 Minute Cycle to Linlithgow, 20 Minute Walk to the Park Bistro
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
Modern, contemporary and with a homely vibe, this wonderful home tucked away on a quiet south west facing garden plot, is the perfect bungalow you've longed for.
Access is via a private road, which leads up to the driveway and parking area in front of the property, there is easily enough parking space for two or three cars. Set back from the road, within leafy surroundings, there is a large and well maintained south facing garden which gets the sun all day long.
Make your way through the front door into the bright, welcoming, and notably roomy hallway, setting the tone of light and spaciousness which so characterises this wonderful property.
Follow the flow through to the impressively spacious lounge which offers the perfect space for day-to-day living, ideal for hosting friends and family.
The contemporary kitchen/diner forms a perfectly practical preparation and cooking space – with integrated appliances and an array of cupboard units and drawers providing plentiful storage to the walls.
When sleep beckons, this property is home to three comfortable king-size bedrooms, serviced by a lovely family bathroom and a W/C. Bedrooms one and two further benefit from having built-in wardrobe space.
This three-bedroom bungalow in Philpstoun near Linlithgow offers a rare opportunity to acquire a property in a highly sought-after location. Boasting numerous features including an excellent educational catchment, proximity to the Union Canal Towpath, a south-facing back garden, and a well-maintained interior, this home presents a superbly comfortable and convenient lifestyle. Do not miss out on the chance to make this property your own.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this hugely spacious bungalow, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.