Tucked away in a quiet semi-rural village near Linlithgow, discover family-size comfort in a location that serves up all you could possibly need.
- Pristine 5 Bedroom Detached House
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
- Positioned in a Leafy Cul-De-Sac Development where properties seldom changes hands
- Philpstoun Village has lots to offer with a great community spirit
- Built in 1996, 120sqm or 1,291sqft
- Brand New Flooring, Carpets and Decoration (March 2023)
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Very Private Garden
- Highly Sought-After Semi-Rural Locale with quick access to the Union Canal towpath
- Double Driveway
- Entrance Porch
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Beautiful Interior Décor with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Double Doors leading into garden
- Stunning, Contemporary Off-White Kitchen with Butcher Block Worktops and a Belfast Sink
- Integrated Electric Double Oven/Grill/Microwave, 5 Burner Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher
- Large Utility Room offering a Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer and Sink
- Generous Light-Filled Lounge
- Study/Family Room (or 5th Bedroom)
- 2 King Size Bedrooms, 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- Built In Wardrobes in Bedrooms 1, 3 and 4
- Notably Spacious Landing
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Attractive Price Point
*Subject to Planning Permission/Building Warrant being obtained.
Please note, some images have been virtually staged for marketing purposes.
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- New Gas Combi Boiler Installed in 2019
- New Front Door Installed in March 2023
- All Appliances Included in the Sale
- Fast Internet Connection
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft (with Potential for a Loft Conversion*)
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Town Centre
- 1 Minute to the Union Canal Towpath (NCR754): 15 Minute Cycle to Linlithgow, 20 Minute Walk to the Park Bistro
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within Scotland’s Top 25 Secondary Schools – The Times 2022)
Only a couple of minutes' walk from the canal towpath and a ten-minute drive from Linlithgow train station and it’s links to the east and west. Plentiful parking is available on the double driveway, with ample guest parking on-street as well.
Attractively designed, the front garden features mature plants, shrubs and areas laid to lawn, with decorative fascia boards to the front of the home.
Built in late 1990s, the home is warm and welcoming, designed to serve as a spacious yet embracing semi-rural haven, with an unoverlooked, safe garden for both children and pets.
Make your way to the front door and through into the entrance porch, a broad and bright space, with quality tiled flooring underfoot. The recently completed contemporary décor extends throughout the home.
Once inside, to your right, there is a bright and airy family room for flexible work, study, or further accommodation for guests.
Re-enter the hallway and continue ahead to discover the formal lounge with a gas fire set within a feature fireplace. There is plentiful space for large sofas and armchairs, perfect for entertaining with friends, or to enjoy the ever-changing vista of the garden greenery throughout via the bay window.
Head straight from the lounge to the kitchen/diner where open plan living is a recurring feature. Prepare your evening meal in the high-quality kitchen, equipped with dishwasher, fiver burner gas hob, fridge/freezer, ample storage units and an integrated double electric oven/grill/microwave. The kids can play games or do their homework in the ‘chillout’ area.
Upstairs, you will find four well-proportioned bedrooms accessed from a very spacious landing. Three of the bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobe space, including the principal bedroom which also has ensuite shower room. Serving up refreshment to other bedrooms is the family bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
Outdoors, the garden is a haven for children and pets, with added privacy throughout the summer when the mature trees and plants are in full leaf. The lawn is ideal for children and pets to scamper about on, fully fenced and secure to the rear. Soak up the sunshine on the decking until it sets late in the afternoon.
This property was brought to the market by Paul Rolfe of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this wonderful home in a gorgeous semi-rural location, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.