Are you looking for the perfect family rental home? Look no further than Castle Vale. This immaculately presented home has been fully renovated to a high standard and is within walking distance of a whole host of amenities and local schools.
- Immaculate Three/Four Bedroom Terraced Home
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Dining Room Which Could Double as a Fourth Bedroom
- Brand New Kitchen and Shower Room
- Brand New Carpets and Flooring
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Bright and Airy Accommodation Over Two Levels
- Integrated Wardrobe
- Large Conservatory
- Fully Enclosed Sun Trap Garden (West Facing)
- Downstairs W/C
- Generous Plot Size
- Abundance of Storage Throughout
- Single Garage
- Off Street Parking Available
Good To Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- New Vaillant Boiler Installed in 2023
- Easy Access to The Central Motorway Network
- Short Walk to Wallace High School
- 5 Minute Walk to Cornton Primary School
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – 1339076/390/10122
- EER Band - D
- Council Tax Band - D
- Deposit - £2400
- Letting Agent Registration Number - LARN2202003
All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry
Easily accessed via Bridge of Allan and Stirling, enjoy a pleasant drive by the river Forth and into the tranquil yet convenient locale of Castle Vale.
Park up in front of the single garage and take a moment to enjoy this excellent location, which is within easy commuting distance of Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Approach via a low maintenance front garden, up the path, to the front door.
This generously proportioned and enviable family home is split over two levels. Pass through the front door to the right and you will find yourself in the spacious living room, decorated in neutral tones, with rays of sunshine pouring through the large window which provide a view to the back garden.
Navigate yourself back down the hall to the kitchen. Combining style and practicality, this brand new modern kitchen offers a variety of appliances, a new Lamona oven/grill and electric hob, and plenty of floor and wall mounted cabinets provide great storage options. Next to the kitchen is a spacious dining room which could double as a downstairs fourth double bedroom. The large conservatory offers an alternative dining room if you choose to have a fourth bedroom. A downstairs W/C provides wash facilities on the ground floor.
When sleep beckons, take the stairs to the first floor, where you will find three comfortable double bedrooms, the principal bedroom also benefits from a walk in wardrobe. A stylish three piece shower room completes the accommodation.
The property boasts a sizeable, fully enclosed garden with views of the river. A well-maintained seating area is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.