Escape to the quieter side of Bo’ness, to the calm and comfort of No. 6 Chestnut Grove, an immaculate two-bedroom house with generous outdoor living space, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac near Deanburn Primary School.
- Pristine 2 Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Built in 1976, 81sqm or 871sqft
- Situated in a Hugely Sought After Cul-De-Sac
- Well Maintained Front and Back Gardens
- Plentiful On-Street Parking Space
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Spacious, Bright and Airy Living Room
- Generous Kitchen/Diner offering Plentiful Worksurface and Storage Space
- Ground Floor Shower Room and W/C
- 2 King Size Bedrooms (Bedroom 2 has Built-In Wardrobe Space)
- Contemporary Fully Tiled Bathroom
- 4 Large Storage Cupboards
- Ideal Starter Home for a First Time Buyer!
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Sky Dish
- 5 Minute Walk to Deanburn Primary School
- Short Stroll to the Kinneil Woodland Estate (Ideal for Dog Walks!)
- 5/10 Minute Drive to J5 (East and West) M9 Motorway
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Tucked away in a quiet and leafy pocket of Bo’ness, a fully enclosed garden sits in front of the property and there is ample on-street parking which allows for effortless entry and exit, to and from this wonderful starter home.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a large living room, elegantly decorated in neutral tones, creates a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a generous open plan kitchen/diner, and a shower room.
Upstairs, the first floor offers two king size bedrooms with the largest of the two featuring built-in storage space. Freshen up the fully tiled bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
Modern living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed and low-maintenance garden awaits.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.