Open plan family living, quiet cul-de-sac location, sun trap garden, driveway, and exceptional storage space...welcome to 3 Culduie Circle, Polmont.
- Desirable 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Built approx. 1999, 89sqm or 956sqft
- Positioned in a Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac within easy walking distance of St. Margarets Primary School
- Large Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 2 Cars
- Single Garage Converted to Large Storage Room
- Fully Enclosed Sun Trap Back Garden
- Situated on a Generous Plot
- Bright and Airy Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Well Presented and Neutrally Decorated Throughout, Walk-In Condition!
- Entrance Hallway with a Very Large Storage Cupboard/Garage
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances and High Quality Worktops
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-In Storage
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with an Up to Date White Bathroom Suite
- Excellent Potential for a Rear Extension and/or Conservatory*
- Abundance of Storage Throughout
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Highly Efficient Home (EPC – Band C)
- Short Walk to Polmont Train Station
- 5 Minute Drive To M9
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow
Tucked away off the main road, in this ever desirable cul-de-sac, excellent kerb appeal and a leafy front garden indicates your arrival at the driveway to number 3 Culduie Circle.
Neatly positioned in this quiet residential pocket of Polmont, the property is within easy walking distance of Polmont train station and St. Margarets Primary School.
Well-built, this detached home is the perfect house for any young growing family, with it’s bright, airy, and free flowing open plan living space.
Walk through the front door into the vestibule where there is access to what was formally the garage but has been converted into a large storage cupboard, offering more than enough space for everything that comes with having a young family.
Follow the flow through the comfortable living room to the bright and airy kitchen/diner which is a wonderful open plan living space, ideal for use as the day-to-day hub of the home. The well-equipped and spacious kitchen, this quality kitchen offers a generous amount of storage, integrated appliances, and plentiful worktop space. French doors provide access to the garden.
The first floor of this well-maintained property is home to three well-proportioned double bedrooms offering built-in wardrobe space, with the largest bedroom boasts a modern ensuite shower-room. The family bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design completes the first floor accommodation.
Offering excellent potential to extend, the generous plot provides for a fully enclosed and sunny back garden which is relatively low maintenance and features rear access to the property’s driveway and garage.
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band C