*CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 25TH MAY 2022 AT 12:00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
An immaculately presented two bedroom ‘cottage’ flat with a private south facing back garden, situated in an ever-popular leafy pocket of Knightswood, a stone’s throw away from Westerton train station and the local canal path.
- Affordable 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Great Location near the West End of Glasgow
- Built circa. 1930, 66sqm
- Solidly Built Ex-Local Authority Property
- Well Maintained Building
- Private Front Garden and a South Facing Back Garden – Both Largely Laid to Lawn
- Communal Drying Green
- Gardens are Fully Enclosed (Dog Friendly)
- Easy Access to the Rear Garden via Back Door in Kitchen
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Lots of Storage Space (3 Large Cupboards)
- Spacious, Light and Bright Living Room
- 2 Roomy King Size Bedrooms
- Revamped Fully Tiled Bathroom with Electric Power Shower
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Ideal Property for a FTB or Downsizer
- Great Rental Market Potential, approx. £700-£800 PCM
- Opportunity to Add Value if Refurbished to a High Standard
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Newly Installed Worcester Bosch Gas Combi Boiler
- Appliances can be Included in Sale
- 5 Minute Walk to Westerton Train Station, and the Forth and Clyde Canal Path
- 3 Minute Walk to the Local Corner Shop
- 15 Minute Walk/4 Minute Cycle to M&S and Aldi Supermarkets
- 10 Minute Drive/Taxi to Byres Road (North end)
- Plentiful On Street Parking
Prompt inspection is strongly advised to be within a chance of acquiring this well-presented two bedroom ground floor flat situated in a highly convenient location in the west of Glasgow.
The neat and tidy accommodation is set all on one level and consists of an entrance hallway, a spacious living room, kitchen, two large king size bedrooms with built-in storage space and a revamped fully tiled bathroom.
The garden space will only add to the property’s overall appeal. This fully enclosed, and well maintained, suntrap garden offers the ideal outdoor living space where you can soak up the sun all day long.
Out and About
Curfew Road is a highly sought-after area in Knightswood where properties seldom change hands. This wonderful home is within easy reach of the local M&S and Aldi supermarkets, David Lloyd Health Club, the Forth and Clyde Canal path. Very nearby, Westerton train station provides easy access to the vibrant and trendy West End, City Centre and beyond. The M8 Motorway and Clyde Tunnel are only a short journey away offering accessible commuter routes.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band C
EER Band C