The perfect home for any family, this handsome property is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, and positioned on a hugely generous garden plot offering plentiful outdoor living space where you can escape from everything.
- Large 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Built in 1987, approx. 100sqm
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Situated in a Quiet Leafy Cul-De-Sac
- Highly Sought After District of Bo’ness near Deanburn Primary School
- Very Generous Back Garden with Patio
- Substantial Conservatory
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Bright, Airy and Spacious Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Breakfast Bar
- Large Utility Room
- Generous Principal Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe Space and an Ensuite Shower Room
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Warm and Energy Efficient Home, EER Band C
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Worcester Gas Combi Boiler
- 5 Minute Walk to Deanburn Primary School
- Partially Floored Loft with Pull Down Ladder
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
- New Smoke Alarms recently fitted to meet Scottish Govt. legislation
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the northern edge of Bo’ness to find the leafy Deanburn district, an ever popular area, made up of a different range of house types and greenery, within easy walking distance of Deanburn Primary School, and the picturesque Kinneil Woodland Estate.
As Blair Avenue curves down the hill into this sought after cul-de-sac development, take a left into Clover Place where you will find Dawnlee nestled on a quiet corner plot, with a generous garden laid to lawn and patio.
Take a moment to enjoy the quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Approach via a well-kept mature front garden, alongside the driveway, to the front door.
Offering excellent kerb appeal, this attractive family home doesn’t fail to impress when it comes to the interior. Accessed from the entrance hallway with WC, the bright and airy living room interconnects with the dining room to offer the ideal day-to-day living space. Next to the dining room, there is an impressive, and substantial, P-shaped conservatory where double doors lead out into the garden.
Follow the flow through to the high-quality breakfasting kitchen offering an integrated electric double oven, counter top five burner gas hob, built-in microwave, LED floor lights, a newly installed integrated dishwasher, soft close units and an integrated American style fridge/freezer. Accessed from the kitchen is a well-equipped utility room with base units and space for white goods.
To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, an ensuite and the main bathroom. The principal bedroom hugely benefits from generous built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, and a large ensuite shower room with walk-in shower and cupboard. The contemporary, and stunning, bathroom is fully tiled and features a rainfall shower, vanity sink unit and a concealed WC.
Shoes on, head outside where a fully enclosed and generous garden beckons. The back garden is imaginatively presented to offer an all-encompassing outdoor living space to include a patio, mature hedging and trees, and a large grass lawn – ideal for child’s play.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band C