Introducing this fabulous one-bedroom traditional flat offering excellent views over the River Forth and beyond. This spacious period property boasts bright and spacious rooms, with high ceilings, that add to its overall charm and character.
- Affordable 1 Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Lots of Potential and an Excellent Opportunity to Add Value
- Stone Built, Late Victorian Period Home, Built circa. 1900
- 58sqm or 624sqft
- Well Presented Throughout
- High Ceilings
- Excellent Views over the River Forth and Beyond
- Shared Courtyard
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation
- Spacious Living Room with a Bay Window
- Large Dining Room
- King Size Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes
- Ideal Home for a First Time Buyer
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Single Glazing
- 10/15 Minute Walk to Bo’ness Town Centre
- Plentiful On-Street Parking Available
Situated in central Bo’ness, this traditional first/top floor flat offers lots of potential and would be a great option for a first-time buyer.
The flat offers spacious accommodation and boasts wonderful views across the River Forth. Access to the property is from the rear of the main building. Inside, there is an entrance porch, hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, king-size bedroom, and bathroom. The overall layout is well-planned and provides ample space for comfortable living.
This property could be an excellent opportunity for a first-time buyer. The spacious accommodation, great views, and excellent price point make it an attractive option.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this promising top floor flat, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.