CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 31ST JANUARY 2024 AT 12.00PM
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Tucked away in a quiet and ever sought after Linlithgow locale, discover a family-size home, positioned on a generous south facing garden plot, and offering wonderful potential, in a location that serves up all you could possibly need.
- Bright, Airy and Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Professionally Extended
- Desirable ‘Fixer Upper’ Property in Deanburn Park
- Golden Opportunity to Add Significant Value if Refurbished to a High Standard
- Built in 1968, 84sqm or 904sqft
- Situated in a Very Desirable Linlithgow Cul-De-Sac
- Positioned on a Generous Garden Plot offering Excellent Scope to Further Extend/Develop*
- South Facing Back Garden Largely Laid to Lawn
- Front Garden
- Monoblock Driveway (with a Car Port) offering Parking Space for 2 or 3 Cars
- Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Generously Proportioned Living Room and Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Storage Cupboards
- Resale Value once Refurbished (as is) approx. £350,000
- Garden Shed
*Subject to Planning Permission being obtained
Good to Know:
- Solar Panels
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 10/15 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station/Town Centre
- Quick Access to the Union Canal Towpath
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within the Top 25 Scottish Secondary Schools - Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide 2023)
- 15/20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
No. 50 Deanburn Park is positioned on an excellent south facing garden plot, towards the end of this sought after cul-de-sac development, where houses seldom change hands.
Although in need of refurbishment; this property represents an excellent opportunity to add value and create a wonderful home fit for a wide range buyers.
The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, a spacious kitchen/diner, conservatory, bathroom, landing, two storage cupboards, and three double bedrooms.
The south facing plot, which offers great outdoor living space and the potential to further extend and develop*, will only to add to the property’s overall appeal.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of the property and the potential it has, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.