Perfectly situated between Linlithgow and Philpstoun, tucked away in a peaceful setting, 4 Drovers Bank offers an ideal blend of luxurious comfort and open plan living, in a wonderful semi-rural location.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Barn Conversion of the Highest Quality
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
- Handsome Stone Built Period Property with a Contemporary Interior
- Excellent Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- All 1's in the Home Buyers Report
- Converted in 2004, 145sqm or 1,560sqft
- Wonderful Semi-Rural Location near Linlithgow
- Private Monoblock Driveway
- Detached Single Garage
- Professionally Landscaped Gardens
- Fabulous Views over the Surrounding Countryside towards the Queensferry Crossing
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- 9 Velux Windows offer an Abundance of Natural Light
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Entrance Porch with Cupboard
- 2 Hugely Generous Open Plan Living Spaces which have been Freshly Decorated in Neutral Colours
- New Karndean Flooring in the Kitchen, Living Room, Hall and Family Bathroom
- High Quality Bi-Fold Doors in the Kitchen/Diner (Installed in 2022) – 9 Year Guarantee Remaining
- Stunning New Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances and a Breakfast Bar (Fitted in 2018)
- Appliances Include: Fridge/Freezer, Induction Hob, Electric Fan Oven and Grill, and a Dishwasher
- Well-Equipped Utility Room with a Freestanding Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- 3 King-Size Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Wardrobe Space)
- Ground Floor W/C, Bathroom, and an Ensuite Shower Room (Bedroom 1)
- Significant Investment from the current owner since purchased
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- New Worcester Bosch Gas Combi Boiler Installed in 2018
- Mains Water
- Shared Septic Tank (emptied annually)
- Good Internet Connection
- Quick Access to the M9 Motorway
- 15 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- 10 Minute Walk to the Union Canal Towpath (NCR754)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within Scotland’s Top 25 Secondary Schools – The Times 2022
- What 3 Words ///outwards.spend.notion
Situated near Philpstoun village, the property is in the catchment area for the well regarded Linlithgow Academy and offers excellent transport link, with the M9 only minutes away, Edinburgh Airport is less than 12 miles away and Linlithgow Train Station with frequent services to Edinburgh and Glasgow less than 3 miles away. The independent Cliftonhall School is approximately a 20-minute drive away.
Local amenities include a delightful farm shop, two garden centres, the historic town of Linlithgow is well served for restaurants and bistros. Local recreational activities include horse riding, golfing, sailing, and the nearby union canal is ideal for walks or cycling.
Contemporary living in the heart of the countryside, this is a stunning three-bedroom barn conversion, significantly upgraded by the current owners, offering hugely generous open plan living space with new bi-fold doors that brings the garden to you.
Once inside you will find, a comforting, welcoming home with a private outdoor living space and lovely period touches. Park up in your driveway and you will immediately take note of this barn conversion's handsome exterior façade.
Returning from a muddy countryside walk, step in the entrance porch, with plenty of storage space, and the perfect entrance for outdoor enthusiast or dog walker. Freshen up in the handy WC before entering the main living space.
To your right, underneath the half landing staircase, a handy cupboard provides space for stashing boots and coats.
Congregate in the hugely generous living room, brightly lit from the Velux windows, and the perfect space for throwing a party and entertaining family or friends.
Follow the flow through to the stunning kitchen/diner which serves a practical kitchen complete with modern luxuries such as high-quality integrated appliances, under counter lighting and a breakfast bar. Next door, the utility room houses the laundry appliances and is well-equipped.
Navigate yourself back to the hallway to find third bedroom or family room which is an excellent size, and an ideal space for home working.
Take the staircase up to the first floor where you will find the main bathroom and two spacious king-size bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes, which are light, bright and cosy all at once. The principal bedroom is serviced by a ensuite shower room.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, professionally landscaped garden beckons. The fully surrounding timber fencing not only creates a courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth, there are also nooks for planting within it; as well as an artificial grass lawn ideal for child’s play.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this hugely desirable family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.