The epitome of contemporary living, this main door apartment home is the dream home that every first time buyer is looking for, tucked away in a sought after new build development on the edge of Bo’ness.
- Fabulous 1 Bedroom Main Door Apartment
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built in 2020 by Stewart Milne
- Private Parking Space
- Immaculate Interior, Walk-In Condition!
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Perfect First Time Buyer Pad
- Double Bedroom
- Built-In Storage Space
- Luxury Bathroom with Shower
- Contemporary Kitchen with Built-In AEG Appliances
- Excellent views over the River Forth and Beyond
- NHBC Warranty
- Positioned in a Quiet and Sought After New Build Development
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Superfast Internet
- Low Council Tax Band
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- 15/20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport & Ingilston Park and Ride
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the east side of Bo’ness to find the hugely popular tree lined Drum development which is made up of a different range of house types, communal greenery and generous parking facilities.
Head up the tree lined Drum Farm Lane to the adjoining, newly built, Stewart Milne development – a high quality selection of homes.
Take a moment to enjoy the views over the River Forth in this quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Park up in your private parking space before taking a quick stroll to the front door.
Enter the light-filled generous open plan living room/diner offering more than enough space for day-to-day rest and relaxation. Every-day, cooking and dining is also catered for in this open plan kitchen area. It is no surprise to learn that this brand new, hardly used, upgraded kitchen is fully equipped with all the goodies that you would expect.
Contemporary grey units adorn all the walls, topped with high-quality worktops illuminated by under counter lighting. The kitchen is fitted with an array of fine appliances, including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an AEG electric oven and induction hob.
Follow the flow through to the luxurious fully tiled bathroom, fitted with a high-quality white suite and a large wall-mounted mirror.
When sleep beckons, slip through to the crisp white double bedroom.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.