*UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET*
A well-presented mid-terraced home with a sun trap west facing garden and allocated parking space, situated in the ever-popular leafy Drum development of Bo’ness, a stone’s throw away from Edinburgh.
- Modern 2 Mid Terraced House – Ideal for a First Time Buyer!
- Built circa. 2002 by MacTaggart and Mickel, 52sqm or 559sqm
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room/Diner with a French Door
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Contemporary Shower Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Large Storage Cupboard in the living room
- Private and Fully Enclosed Back Garden with Decking (West Facing)
- Allocated Parking Space in Residents Car Park
- Situated in a Quiet Residential Development
- Great Rental Market Potential
Good to Know:
- New Gas Combi Boiler Installed in 2020
- High Speed Internet
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine are negotiable
- Fully Floored Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Factor for Communal Grounds approx. £18 per month
- Quick Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
‘The Drum’ is a locally celebrated new build development made up of different house types, generous parking facilities and open green spaces. It’s convenient position on the edge of Bo’ness allows for quick access to nearby woodland walks and quick commuting times to Edinburgh and Linlithgow.
Take a moment to enjoy the quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling, and Glasgow. Approach via a low maintenance front garden up the path to the front door.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a large open plan living room/diner, elegantly decorated with neutral tones, create a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a well-equipped kitchen, with laminate worktops and appliances.
Upstairs, the first floor offers two well-proportioned double bedrooms with both hosting generous integrated storage space. The contemporary shower with a white suite and a thermostatic shower, completes the first-floor accommodation.
In our opinion, this excellent starter home would be ideal for a young couple or family looking for a wonderful house with outdoor living space and great storage space.
Modern living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed sun trap garden beckons. The low maintenance garden is immaculately presented and offers an all-encompassing outdoor living space to include raised decking and a shed. Easy access is afforded to the resident’s car park.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this ideal starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
Book a Viewing:
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Living Room/Diner 17' 9" x 11' 10" (5.40m x 3.60m)
Spacious living/room diner with a large storage cupboard, and a French door leading out to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 3" (2.50m x 2.20m)
Well-equipped kitchen with an electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 9' 6" (2.90m x 2.90m)
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 7' 3" (2.70m x 2.20m)
Bright and airy double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Shower Room 8' 2" x 5' 11" (2.50m x 1.80m)
Contemporary shower room.