For a home of substance and space, this truly wonderful family home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac development near Bo’ness Academy will not fail to impress.
- Well Presented 3 or 4 Bedroom Detached House
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built in 1996, 114sqm or 1,227sqft
- Positioned in a Hugely Desirable, Child Friendly, and Quiet Cul-De-Sac Development
- Sun Trap Back Garden with Decking and a Shed
- Safe and Secure Back Garden which is Fully Enclosed (Dog Friendly)
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Bo’ness Academy and The Local Leisure Centre
- Professional Garage Conversion
- Double Monoblock Driveway
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Beautiful Interior Décor with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Large Kitchen with Double Doors Leading out to the Garden
- Useful Utility Room
- Ensuite Bathroom, Family Bathroom and Downstairs W/C
- Family Room/4th Bedroom with a Large Storage Cupboard
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Upstairs
- Notably Spacious Landing
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Ring Door Bell
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Less Than 5 Minutes’ Walk to Bo’ness Academy
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
- Local Park/Playground Nearby
Welcome to 1 Drumview Gardens, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac development, and conveniently situated in the coastal town of Bo’ness with easy access to junctions 3 and 5 of the M9 motorway, Edinburgh, Stirling and beyond.
The neat and tidy front garden, which has been landscaped with colourful shrubs and plants, sits beside the double Monoblock driveway which leads up to the front door.
Make your way inside, into the bright, light, and airy hallway. Immediately apparent is the welcoming and contemporary feel drawing you through the first of two generous living spaces.
In the living/dining room, the dual aspect windows provide an abundance of natural light, complementing the beautiful interior décor on display. This is a comfortable space for the whole family to enjoy. Formally a garage and professionally converted into a second reception room, this room could function as a quiet sanctuary to relax, a fourth bedroom or an extra space for children to play.
Next door, the kitchen is ideal day-to-day living space. In the summer months, open the double doors to create a seamless flow between this room and the garden, where the decking lies, blurring boundaries between the indoors and out. The utility room is well-equipped with a large sink as well as a freestanding dishwasher, the downstairs WC is accessed from here.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms to choose from. All carpeted and cosy, with bedrooms one and two offering a generous amount of built-in wardrobe space. Bedroom one is serviced by a large ensuite bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle. The family bathroom completes the first floor accommodation.
Shoes on, take a walk about the private sun trap garden which is largely decked for a low maintenance lifestyle. Fully enclosed and child friendly, the garden offers the ideal private sanctuary for any family. At the weekend, take breakfast out on the decking and simply stay there for the rest of the day soaking up the sunshine.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this wonderful home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.