*CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 16TH JUNE 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
In leafy Linlithgow, discover a characterful home offering immediate appeal. Fully renovated and improved for modern living, with its own private driveway and a generous south facing garden.
- Handsome 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- Built circa. 1880, 110sqm
- Highly Sought-After Location
- Generous South Facing Garden with Summer House
- Fully Enclosed Boundary
- Double Driveway
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, Walk In Condition
- High Ceilings
- Spacious, Bright and Airy Lounge
- Wood Burning Stove
- Large Dining Room or 3rd Bedroom
- 2 Roomy King-Size Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Stunning Contemporary Bathroom with Rainfall Shower
- Lots of Storage Space
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Front Garden
*Planning Permission granted for a two storey extension until December 2022, more details can be found on the West Lothian council website. Application reference 0996/H/19* Click on the 'Single Survey' link to view approved plans.
Good to Know:
- New Worcester Bosch Gas Combi Boiler installed in 2019
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft
- Recently Installed High Quality UPVC Double Glazing (2019)
- 15 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station and Town Centre
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the east side of Linlithgow to find this attractive cottage, situated in one of Linlithgow’s most sought districts, with the generous south facing garden and potential to extend, further add to the property’s overall appeal.
Take a moment to enjoy the quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Park up on the double driveway and approach via a well-kept mature front garden up the path to the main door.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a bright and spacious lounge, elegantly decorated with neutral tones, create a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a well-equipped kitchen, a large storage cupboard and a dining room which could also be used as a third bedroom.
When sleep beckons, the first floor offers two king-size bedroom hosting generous integrated storage space – ideal for his and hers wardrobes. Freshen up in the newly installed contemporary bathroom with a high quality suite and a drench-head shower over the bath.
In our opinion, this stunning property would be ideal for a young couple or family looking for a wonderful house with generous outdoor living space and a distinctive charm.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the fully enclosed rear garden offering an all-encompassing outdoor living space with easy access afforded to the double driveway. Overall, the garden space is bordered by established hedging and is notably sunny. To the front of the property, there is a well-maintained garden largely laid to lawn.
*For more photos and information or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band D