*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 07TH JUNE 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
The perfect starter pad for a young couple, kick-off your homeowner career at No. 3 Farmstead Way and start living in this well-presented two-bedroom house, which boasts spacious living accommodation set in the quiet and leafy development of The Drum.
- 2 Bedroom End of Terrace House
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built in 2004, 54sqm
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Sun Trap West Facing Back Garden
- Spacious Living Room/Diner with Large Walk-In Storage Cupboard
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Built-In Wardrobes in Both Double Bedrooms
- Situated in a Sought After Leafy Development
- Private Allocated Parking Space in Residents Car Park
- Excellent Rental Market Potential
- Energy Efficient Home (EER Band C)
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Partially Floored Loft with Pull Down Ladder
- High Speed Internet
- Factor for Communal Grounds
- Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer and Window Blinds Included in Sale
- Short Walk to Shops, Bus Stop and Local Primary School
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
A well-presented two bedroom end of terrace home situated in a smart leafy development on the edge of Bo’ness, this property would make a great home for a first time buyer and prompt inspection is advised.
Built in 2004 by the reputable Mactaggart & Mickel Homes company, this home was designed to offer a bright and airy accommodation layout with enough room inside and outside for a young family.
The accommodation on offer includes the fitted kitchen with integrated oven/hob, generous living space with storage cupboard, two bedrooms both benefiting from built-in wardrobes and a modern shower room.
Externally, the sun trap back garden is low maintenance and is fully enclosed.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band C