Copious amounts of space, a sun trap wrap-around garden and two levels of versatile living in a spacious three bedroom family home…in a highly sought after, quiet, and leafy residential pocket of Bridge of Allan.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Detached House in Forglen Crescent
- Substantial and Versatile Accommodation over two Floors
- Built in 1965, 110sqm or 1,184sqft
- Hugely Sought After Locale in Bridge of Allan
- Positioned in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Detached Single Garage and Driveway for 3 Cars
- Hugely Generous Wrap Around Garden with Sun Room
- Well-Kept Front Garden Laid to Lawn
- Downstairs Bedroom
- Huge Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Roomy Hallway and Landing
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Wardrobe Space)
- Ground Floor WC
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom with Separate Bath and Shower Cubicle
- Detached Single Garage
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space Throughout
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 5 Minute Walk to Bridge of Allan Primary School and Strathallan Games Park
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- Less than 5 Minute Drive to Bridge of Allan Train Station
No. 8 Forglen Crescent is a generous home brimming with surprises, naturally decorated rooms, a fall-in-love-with the vast wrap-around garden and so much more.
Step into the large hallway and you immediately sense the space of the accommodation on offer. A generously sized porch is the ideal place for stashing coats, shoes, school bags etc. Guests can freshen up in the downstairs WC.
Slip through the door straight ahead to have a look at the spacious living/dining room, a quiet and comfortable space, it is the perfect room in which to relax with a book or watch TV, before continuing to the dining area and family room which has double doors leading out into the garden.
Follow the flow through to the generous kitchen/diner which makes for a perfect day-to-day dining and living space. Serving up a practical kitchen with a degree of modernisation required. With plenty of space for a breakfast bar or small dining table, this room has the potential to be the beating heart of this home. Two large cupboards provide excellent storage for cooking utensils or ingredients.
A bright double bedroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
Take the staircase up to the first floor; home to two comfortable double bedrooms, both benefiting from integrated wardrobes, and a family bathroom. Eaves storage can be accessed from bedroom no. 2 and the large cupboard on the landing.
Shoes on, take a walk about the generous fully enclosed garden which is largely laid to lawn. Fully enclosed and offering excellent views, the south facing garden offers the ideal private sanctuary for any family. At the weekend, take breakfast out on the patio and simply stay there for the rest of the day soaking up the sunshine. No. 8 also boast a single garage with an adjoining store and sun room.
Book a Viewing:
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band D