Occupying a convenient location, just a short walk from Stirling city centre, the train station and local schools, this immediately appealing two-bedroom top floor flat would make an ideal home for a range of buyers.
- Immaculate 2 Bedroom First/Top Floor Flat
- Built circa. 1985, 55sqm or 592sqft
- Convenient Location
- 100% Walk-In Condition
- Bright, Airy and Spacious Accommodation
- Freshly Decorated Throughout in White
- Generous Living Room
- Recently Fitted Contemporary Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Three Piece Shower Room with Herringbone Shower and Mosaic Flooring
- Lots of Storage Space
- Additional Loft Space
- Ideal Starter Home for a FTB or Investor
Good to Know:
- Modern Electric Heating with Thermostatic Controls
- Double Glazing
- 15 Minute Stroll to Stirling Train Station
- 5 Minute Walk to Riverside Primary School
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks
- Off-Street Parking
Prompt inspection is highly recommended to be within a chance of acquiring this immaculate apartment situated in the leafy Riverside, Stirling.
Beautifully presented and generously proportioned, the property is situated on the preferred top floor position and would be ideal for a range buyers.
A fabulous property in all respects, highlights include a generous dual aspect living room, two roomy double bedrooms with largest benefitting from integrated storage, a recently fitted kitchen, a stylish three piece shower room with mosaic flooring and plenty of storage space.
This property was brought to the market by Jack Ivatt of Paul Rolfe Stirling, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home or potential investment, please call the Stirling office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.