Occupying a convenient town centre location, just a short walk from the train station, this immediately appealing two-bedroom top floor flat would make an ideal home for a range of buyers.
- Well Presented 2 Bedroom First/Top Floor Flat
- Built circa. 1974, 56sqm or 603sqft
- Bright, Airy and Spacious Accommodation
- Freshly Decorated Throughout in White
- Generous Living Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Lots of Storage Space
- Front Garden, Communal Drying Green and Garage
- Low Maintenance Front Garden
- Ideal Starter Home for a FTB!
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Insulated Loft
- 10 Minute Stroll to Polmont Train Station
- Instant Access to Town Centre Shops
- On-Street Parking
Prompt inspection is highly recommended to be within a chance of acquiring this spacious two bedroom apartment situated in leafy Fortingall Crescent, Polmont.
Well presented and generously proportioned, the property is situated on the preferred top floor position and would be ideal for first time buyers or investors.
A fabulous property in all respects, highlights include a generous living room, two roomy double bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, a bathroom and plenty of storage space.
This property was brought to the market by Jack Ivatt of Paul Rolfe Stirling, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Stirling office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Stirling office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.