Situated on a lovely south facing garden plot in sought after Fountainpark Crescent, this is likely to be a rare opportunity to acquire a fully renovated and spacious semi-detached home – which will strike great appeal with a wide variety of buyers due to the property’s brand-new interior finish.
- Generous 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Professionally Refurbished in 2023
- Brand New Interior, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Built in 1950, 100sqm or 1,076sqft
- Situated in a Desirable Cul-De-Sac where properties seldom change hands
- Generous South Facing Back Garden Largely Laid to Lawn
- Private Driveway
- Beautiful Interior Décor with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Light-Filled Living Room/Diner
- Stunning Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- 2 King Size Bedrooms and 1 Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Fully Tiled Bathroom with a Rainfall Shower
- Utility Room offering a Stacked Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Good Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- New UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 5 Minute Walk to Grange Primary School
- 5/10 Minute Drive to J5 (East and West) M9 Motorway
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Tucked away in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, a low maintenance garden sits in front of the property and there is ample parking space on the driveway which allows for effortless entry and exit, to and from this wonderful home.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a spacious light-filled living room/diner, elegantly decorated with contemporary tones, creates a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a brand-new kitchen, with laminate worktops and integral appliances, well-equipped utility room.
Upstairs, the first floor offers two well-proportioned king size bedrooms, and a further double bedroom. Freshen up in the recently installed bathroom with a white suite and a drench-head shower over the bath, located on the ground floor.
In our opinion, this stunning starter home would be ideal for a young couple or family looking for a wonderful house with south facing outdoor living space and a brand-new interior.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this stunning property, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.