*NEW PRICE* Are you searching for something different? Something that offers you a terrific country lifestyle and which is ready to move into? On the cusp of Stirling, experience the semi-rural delights of Fourwinds Cottage. A charming and unique home, wrapped up in greenery where countryside charm combines with a superb interior finish.
- Handsome Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Professionally Refurnished to High Standard
- Built circa. 1947, 123sqm or 1,324sqft
- Beautifully Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Private Gated Driveway with Large Garage.
- Large, Fully Enclosed Back Garden Largely Laid to Lawn with Decking Over Looking Stunning Scenery
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Entrance Porch and Spacious Hallway with Space to Add a Staircase for Loft Conversion
- Generous Lounge with Woodburning Stove
- Wood Burning Stove set within a Lovely Marble Fireplace
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Granite Worktops
- Large Dining Room with Double Doors to Kitchen
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with Dual Aspect Window
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms on the Ground Floor
- Newly Installed Bathroom
- High Ceilings
- Loft Conversion with Velux Windows (Potential for Another Bedroom and Ensuite*)
- Large Storage Cupboards
- Pleasant Leafy Surroundings
- Set on a Considerable Plot (Approx. 1 Acre)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Septic Tank
- Mains Water Supply
Good to Know:
- Double Glazing
- Underfloor Heating in Master Bedroom and Bathroom
- Less than 15 Minute Drive to Stirling and Larbert
- Close to M9 and M80 Giving Quick and Easy Access in All Directions
Within easy reach of the M9, Fourwinds is located south of Bannockburn M9 services, before Denny, just off the A872 at Easterton. Sense the stress slip away as you arrive at Fourwinds, where you will find this beautiful bungalow tucked away from the main road and surrounded by mature trees and hedges.
Fourwinds is a remarkable home which has been given a 21st century revival, offering the perfect marriage of high-quality indoor accommodation and generous outdoor living space.
Parking for as many as eight vehicles on the immediate driveway, further parking is available inside the fenced area as well as a large garage. Deceptive from the outside, its humble yet handsome façade belies it’s truly stunning interior, revealing itself as you move through the home.
Step inside, into the welcoming entrance hallway, and through to the generously sized living room which is bathed in natural light. Dual aspect windows, connect this room with the countryside and the views beyond. Spacious enough to accommodate large pieces of furniture. In an evening, cosy up in front of the wood burning stove.
Navigate yourself through to the bright and light kitchen, dressed in a high gloss finish with mosaic tiled floors, perfectly blending classic and contemporary designs. An inspired move on the part of the current owners, this kitchen has been carefully designed into the hub of the home.
Plentiful kitchen units offer an array of cupboards and drawers, topped with granite worktops provide plenty of storage and preparation space, overseen by the spotlighting above. Integrated appliances include an electric fan oven, microwave and an induction hob – enjoy dining with family and friends around the table in the beautiful dining room.
A home of truly spacious design, from the hallway, discover three neutrally decorated bedrooms all of which are a good size, providing the perfect place for the whole family to rest their heads.
Serving the bedrooms, is a luxurious bathroom, where you can refresh and revive using the high-quality shower over bath with a drench head shower. Modern chrome fittings and fully tiled walls finish this room off nicely.
Follow us outside and begin to soak up this jewel of a garden plot. Spend summers in the generous garden bordered by timber fencing, where children can kick a ball on the flat lawns and play for hours in safety and security - soaking up the sunshine.
Gather on the decking for family barbecues, surrounded by the freshly turfed lawn, and stunning woodlands. Once the sun has retreated, retire to the outdoor bar to keep the evening going. The plot further benefits from having a large driveway and detached single garage.
What’s unique about this opportunity is the outside space, and its potential to use the space to the right of the property. Here are just some of the ideas; build another property (possibly reduce a mortgage or take an income as a BnB or residential let), build or run a business without many of the restrictions that normally apply when working from home, storage options for caravans, boats or many other large items. Currently there are chickens, but the opportunity to make it a small holding are endless.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floor plan description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band F
*Subject to Planning Permission