**AVAILABLE NOW** This newly decorated two-bedroom semi-detached house situated in a residential cul-de-sac in Livingston, close to local amenities and within walking distance to Livingston North Train Station.
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Front Garden with Driveway for 2 Cars
- Enclosed Back Garden
- Vast Woodland with Forrest Trails Nearby
Good to Know:
- Partial White Goods Included – See Below
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Short Walk to Local Amenities
- Easy Access to the M8, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Smokers or Pets
- Landlord Registration - 52333/400/28130
- EER Band C
- Council Tax Band D
- Deposit £1150.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
The ground floor comprises of a vestibule into the lounge, galley style kitchen looking out to the rear, including, gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer, a handy storage cupboard located between the kitchen and lounge.
Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms, family bathroom with 3 piece suit and shower over bath.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and off street parking.
Unfortunately, the landlord is unable to accept Smokers or Pets.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.