Experience the best of all worlds, where rolling countryside, woodlands, and semi-rural living combine, at No. 20 Glendevon Farm Place, in the peaceful village of Winchburgh, a stone’s throw away from Edinburgh.
- Magnificent 5 Bedroom Detached House
- The Ultimate House for Entertaining Friends and Family! Garden Room, Campfire Circle, Cinema Room, Large Open Plan Living Space…
- Built in 2016 by Stewart Milne, 166sqm or 1,786sqft
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report and NHBC Warranty (3 years remaining)
- Situated in a Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac where properties seldom change hands
- Spacious and Fully Enclosed Garden, Largely Laid to Lawn with a Campfire Circle
- Professionally Constructed and Well Insulated Garden Room with a Wood Burning Stove (currently used as a home office)
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Double Monoblock Driveway
- Integral Double Garage
- Substantial, Spacious and Versatile Layout over 2 Floors
- 5 Generously Proportioned Bedrooms
- Cinema Room (Bedroom 5)
- 2 Bright and Airy Reception Rooms
- Open Plan, Kitchen/Living Area
- Well Equipped Utility Room
- Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom, and 2 Ensuite Shower Rooms
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Space
- Pleasant Countryside Views
Good to Know:
- Energy Efficient Home (EER Band B)
- Superfast Internet
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Factor Fees £18 per month
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- Garden Room included in sale
- Part of £1bn Winchburgh Village Development (search ‘Winchburgh Village’)
- 10 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- 10/15 Minute Drive to Ingliston Park & Ride
- 10/15 Minute Drive to Linlithgow
- Tally Ho Pub, Sainsburys, Nursery, Xcite Gym and Local Schools all within Easy Walking Distance
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the west side of Winchburgh, head up through the streets until you find the picturesque cul-de-sac of Glendevon Farm Place which is made up of a large detached family homes.
Take a moment to enjoy this private location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling, and Glasgow. Approach via a well-kept front garden laid to lawn, up the path, to the front door.
Step inside, the large and welcoming entrance hallway with its neutral interior and quality flooring creating an excellent first impression. No. 20 Glendevon Farm Place is a generously proportioned and enviable family home over two levels, pass through the front door to the right and you will find yourself in the spacious sitting room with rays of sunshine pouring through the west facing bay window.
Returning to the entrance hall, freshen up in the downstairs WC, before entering the magnificent open plan kitchen/living area – serviced by a well quipped utility room.
Large fully glazed doble doors flood this living space with natural light, and in summer, or whenever the mood takes you, will help bring the outside in as you head out into the generous garden.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this brilliant white kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as soft close units, high quality integrated appliances and under counter lighting
Navigate yourself back to the hallway from where you will discover the dining room which could also be used as family room. A quiet room, with pleasant views over the garden, it is the perfect space in which to relax with a book.
Take the staircase up to the first floor, home to four king-size bedrooms – with the majority benefiting from generous built-in wardrobe space, bedrooms one and two further benefit from having ensuite, and there is an even more impressive family bathroom which is very generous in size.
A truly wonderful home, bedroom five has been transformed into a cinema room with exceptional finishing. It is the perfect space for the kids and adults to watch a movie.
Private, peaceful...paradise. This incredibly social outdoor living space is the perfect garden for a young family. With plenty of room for games equipment, there is, already installed, a wonderful garden room with power and light. In an evening, toast marshmallows or dine al fresco at the fire pit, which has a bench seating all the way round.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this stunning home and the quality of the accommodation on offer, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
Book a Viewing:
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band B