Situated in the semi-rural village of Whitecross, near Linlithgow, this pristine two bedroom semi-detached house is positioned on a generous garden plot offering a large driveway and a garage.
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Situated in a Semi-Rural Village near Linlithgow
- Built in 1958, 81sqm or 871sqft
- Hugely Generous Plot with Lots of Room to Extend*
- Bright, Light and Roomy Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Large Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 4 Cars
- Generous Front and Back Gardens
- Entrance Porch, Hallway and Rear Porch
- Spacious Light-Filled Living Room
- Contemporary Kitchen with Dining Space
- Stunning Bathroom offering a White 3 Piece Suite and a Rainfall Shower over the Bath
- Ground Floor W/C
- 2 Roomy Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Extraordinary Value for Money!
*Subject to Planning Permission
Good to Know:
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fast Internet Connection
- All Kitchen Appliances included in sale
- Partially Floored Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Short Drive to Linlithgow and the M9 Motorway
This absolutely immaculate property offers spacious, bright, and light accommodation over two floors as well as excellent storage space throughout.
An ideal starter home, the property sits on a hugely generous garden plot and further benefits from a large monoblock driveway, low maintenance back garden and a sizable detached garage which could also be used as a workshop.
In terms of accommodation, the ground floor consists of a generous living room, a contemporary kitchen/diner with plentiful worksurface and storage space, and a W/C.
Upstairs there are three generous double bedrooms, all benefiting from built-in wardrobe space, and a stunning bathroom with a white three piece suite and a rainfall shower over the bath.
Benefiting from having a large plot, the front and back gardens are incredibly generous and offers an abundance of outdoor living space with plenty of opportunity to extend.*
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this pristine starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.