Situated on a generous plot on the desirable Hamilton Road, this is a rare opportunity to rent a spacious end of terrace home – which will strike great appeal due to the property’s condition, location, and it’s generous garden.
- 2 Bedroom End of Terrace
- Well Proportioned Room Sizes
- Large Garden Plot
- Lots of Storage Space Throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Detached Single Garage
- Off Street Parking
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Low Council Tax Band
- Walking Distance to Great Local Schooling and Shops
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – 1427268/240/03062
- EER Band - D
- Council Tax Band - A
- Deposit - £1100
- Letting Agent Registration Number - LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
The accommodation consists of a comfortable living room, newly fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a shower room. An abundance of large windows throughout illuminates the property creating a bright and spacious home.
Externally, the property benefits from large garden ground to the rear of the property with a decked area, detached garage and off street parking for 2/3 cars.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.