**AVAILABLE NOW** Positioned within a charming blond sandstone building in Linlithgow, this newly decorated three bedroom first floor maisonette occupies a prime location, in the heart of the town centre, with on street parking available nearby.
- Immaculate 3 Bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- Newly Redecorated Throughout
- New Carpets
- Large open Plan Bedroom & Ensuite on Top Floor
- Spectacular Views From Lounge, Kitchen & Upper Bedroom
- Town Centre Location
Good to Know:
- White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating
- On Street Parking Available Nearby
- Short Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Smokers but Will Consider Pets
- Landlord Registration – 1780513/400/25052
- EER Band - C
- Council Tax Band - D
- Deposit £1500.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
This spacious 3 bedroom flat is situated in a great position offering easy access to a wide range of cafes, shops, bars, and perhaps most importantly, Linlithgow train station which is an approx. ten-minute walk from the property.
The first floor living space consists of an entrance hallway, spacious landing, spectacular views of the loch from the lounge and kitchen, offering electric oven and gas hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, two bedrooms, one small double and one large double with period features and an extra room that could be used as an office, dressing room or small child’s room, family bathroom with mains shower over the bath.
The second floor consists of the large open plan upper bedroom with ensuite, again showing views of the loch to the rear and the High Street to the front.
The property further benefits from a full redecoration, gas central heating, double glazing and on street parking close by.
Please note this property is located within the Linlithgow Palace and High Street Conservation Area.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.