**AVAILABLE NOW** Positioned within a charming blond sandstone building in Linlithgow, this recently decorated three bedroom first floor flat occupies a prime location, in the heart of the town centre, with free car parking available nearby.
- Immaculate 3 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Recently Fitted Carpets
- Communal Garden with Decking
- Town Centre Location
Good to Know:
- White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating
- Free Car Parking available nearby
- Short Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration - 1694197/400/29112
- EER Band - D
- Council Tax Band - C
- Deposit £1195.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
This spacious 3 bedroom flat is situated in a great position offering easy access to a wide range of cafes, shops, bars, and perhaps most importantly, Linlithgow train station which is an approx. ten-minute walk from the property.
Consisting of a hallway, kitchen, offering electric over and hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, living room, two double bedrooms, one which can be used as a bedroom, office or dressing room, one single bedroom and a bathroom with mains shower over the bath.
The property offers a communal garden with decking and free car parking within walking distance.
Please note this property is located within the Linlithgow Palace and High Street Conservation Area.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.