*CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 15th JUNE 2023 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Tucked away in a quiet and sought after Linlithgow locale, discover a family-size home offering wonderful potential, in a location that serves up all you could possibly need.
- Bright, Airy and Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Built in 1964, 102sqm or 1,097sqft
- Situated on a Generous Garden Plot
- Fully Enclosed Sun Trap Back Garden
- Large Integral Single Garage
- Monoblock Driveway
- Hugely Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Largely Neutrally Decorated, and Well Presented Throughout – Move In Condition!
- Open Plan Living Room and Dining Room
- Well-Equipped Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- 3 Generously Proportioned Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Wardrobes)
- New Contemporary Shower Room Fitted in 2021
- Great Opportunity to Add Value
- Ideal Property for the Growing Family
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler
- Fully Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder and Light Installed
- 10 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station/Town Centre
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within Scotland’s Top 25 Secondary Schools – The Times 2022)
- 15/20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- All Appliances Included in the Sale
- New Front Door Installed in 2022
Tucked away off the main road, in this ever desirable Linlithgow locale, excellent kerb appeal and a leafy front garden indicates your arrival at the driveway to number 8 Highfield Crescent.
Neatly positioned in this quiet residential pocket, the property is within easy walking distance of Linlithgow train station and Linlithgow Bridge Primary School.
Well-built, with a professionally constructed integral garage, this semi-detached home is very adaptable and would ideally suit any young growing family, with it’s bright, airy, and free flowing open plan living space.
Walk through the front door into the entrance hallway, where there is more than enough space for hanging coats and school bags.
Follow the flow through the bright and airy living room/diner is a wonderful open plan living space, ideal for use as the day-to-day hub of the home.
Continue through to the well-equipped and spacious kitchen, this quality kitchen offers a generous amount of storage, integrated appliances, and plentiful worktop space. A door leads through to the integral garage.
The first floor of this well-maintained property is home to three well-proportioned bedrooms, and a recently installed contemporary shower room.
Generous and fully enclosed, this fabulous back garden offers an all-encompassing outdoor living space with areas laid to lawn, plants, shrubs and there is a patio perfect for soaking up the sun.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of the property and the potential it has, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.