A well presented and super trendy semi-detached home with a private back garden and parking space, situated in the ever-popular leafy Drum development of Bo’ness, a stone’s throw away from Edinburgh.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built circa. 2003, 68sqm or 731sqft
- 100% Walk In Condition
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room/Diner
- Newly Installed Midnight Blue Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary, Well Presented Interior
- Revamped Shower Room offering a Walk-In Shower
- Generous Amount of Storage Space
- Downstairs W/C
- Private, Fully Enclosed, South Facing Back Garden
- Designated Parking Space in Residents Car Park
- Situated in a Quiet Residential Development
- Excellent Resale and Letting Potential
Good to Know:
- High Speed Internet
- Partially Floored Floored Loft with Pull Down Ladder and Light Installed
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Factor for Communal Grounds approx. £27 per month
- Short Walk to Shops, Bus Stop and Local Primary School
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the east side of Bo’ness to find the hugely popular tree lined Drum development which is made up of a different range of house types, communal greenery and generous parking facilities.
Take a moment to enjoy the quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Approach via a well-kept mature front garden up the path to the front door.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a large open plan living room/diner, elegantly decorated with neutral tones, create a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a recently installed kitchen, with laminate worktops and integrated appliances, and an all-important downstairs WC.
Upstairs, the first floor offers three well-proportioned bedrooms with the largest two hosting generous integrated storage space – ideal for his and hers wardrobes. Freshen up in the contemporary shower room which has a walk-in rainfall shower.
In our opinion, this stunning starter home would be ideal for a young couple or family looking for a wonderful house with outdoor living space and excellent storage.
Trendy living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, suntrap garden beckons. The back garden is imaginatively presented to offer an all-encompassing outdoor living space to include a decked terrace. Easy access is afforded to the resident’s car park.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.