Situated in a sought-after pocket of Bo’ness, this truly immaculate two-bedroom apartment is positioned on the preferred ground floor and would make an ideal home for a range of buyers.
- Bright and Airy 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Communal South Facing Garden – Sun Trap!
- Allocated Parking Space in Resident Car Park
- Built in 2007 by MacTaggart and Mickel, 60sqm or 645sqft
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition!
- Recently Redecorated in Neutral Colours
- New Floor Coverings in Bathroom, Kitchen and Hall
- Generous Open Plan Living Room/Diner – Very Good Social Space
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 has Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Situated in a Sought After, Leafy Residential Development
- Great Rental Market Potential
- Storage Cupboard in the Hall
- Secure Entry System
- Well Maintained Communal Hallway
Good to Know:
- Energy Efficient Home, EER Band C
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Quick Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Prompt inspection is highly recommended to be within a chance of acquiring this excellent ground floor apartment situated in leafy Hillside Grove, in Bo’ness – a much sought after development offering easy access to Linlithgow and Edinburgh.
The bright and airy accommodation consists of a large entrance hallway with storage cupboard, two double bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobe space, a generous open plan living room/diner, kitchen with integrated appliances and a bathroom with shower.
Externally the property hugely benefits from a sun trap south facing garden, which is communal, and a private parking space in the residents car park.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.