Offering spacious accommodation over two levels, this affordable top floor period maisonette occupies a prime location, in the heart of Bo’ness, with the added benefit of south facing communal gardens, a private garden with a patio, and plentiful shared off-road parking space.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Maisonette Flat
- Handsome Early Edwardian Period Property
- Excellent Views over the River Forth and Beyond!
- Main Door Access
- Situated in a Sought After Bo’ness Locale
- Built circa. 1902, 86sqm or 925sqft
- Well Presented Throughout, 100% Move-In Condition
- South Facing Communal Drying Green
- Private Garden with a Patio
- Shared Off-Road Parking Space
- Bright, Spacious and Airy Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Generous High-Ceilinged Living Room/Diner
- Large Principal Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes
- 2 Bedrooms and a Shower Room on the 1st Floor
- Lots of Storage Space
- Ideal Property for a First Time Buyer
- Thoroughly Excellent Value for Money!
Good to Know:
- Fast Date of Entry Possible
- New Worcester Bosch Gas Combi Boiler Installed in 2021
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 10/15 Minute Walk to Bo’ness Town Centre
Hopetoun Terrace enjoys an enviable central position within Bo’ness, providing easy access to all major transport links and is within easy walking distance of the town centre.
The property provides well-appointed accommodation over two floors; consisting of a living room/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom with a freestanding Victorian style bath, a contemporary shower room and a well-equipped kitchen. The principal bedroom further benefits from generous built-in wardrobe space.
Externally, this excellent value for money home also benefits from a south facing communal drying green, a private garden with patio, as well as a shared parking space.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this affordable starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Some images have been virtually staged for marketing purposes.