Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, filled with contemporary charm, comfort and versatility, 7 Kettil’stoun Court is a fabulously generous home that provides a peaceful hideaway in this incredibly sought after residential pocket of Linlithgow.
- Magnificent 5 Bedroom Detached House of the Highest Quality
- Built in 1997 by Persimmon Homes, 210sqm or 2,260sqft
- All 1’s in the Home Buyers Report
- Professionally Extended in 2014
- Located in the Sought After Kettil’stoun Development
- Positioned on a Hugely Generous, Private and Unoverlooked, Corner Plot (measuring approx. 0.2 Acres)
- Situated on Largest Plot in the Development offering Huge Potential to Further Extend*
- Generous and Fully Enclosed Wraparound South Facing Garden - Largely Laid to Lawn
- Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac Location
- Large Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 4 Cars
- Integral Single Garage
- Pristinely Decorated and Beautifully Presented – Turn Key Condition
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Versatile, Spacious, Bright and Light Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Entrance Porch and Hallway
- Impressive Light-Filled Lounge offering a Wood Burning Stove
- Bi-Fold Doors in the Dining Room
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space measuring approx. 35sqm
- Contemporary Kitchen with Top of the Range Spec, Built-In Appliances and a Breakfast Bar
- 4 Generous King-Size Bedrooms, with Built-In Wardrobes, plus a 5th Bedroom/Study
- Large and Well-Equipped Utility Room
- Impressively Large Landing
- 2 Ensuites, Family Bathroom and a Ground Floor W/C
- Substantial Amount of Storage Space
- Energy Efficient Home EER Band C
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating System and Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Super Fast Internet
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 - The Times)
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
Offering five bedrooms and three reception rooms, this wonderful family home is situated on an established and hugely generous plot in the ever-popular Kettil’stoun district of Linlithgow, a highly convenient and child friendly location, which is only a short walk from Linlithgow Academy and the local Xcite Leisure Centre which has a swimming pool.
Step through the front door, into a large entrance vestibule which is the perfect area for storing shoes, school bags and jackets. Proceed into the welcoming hallway with the highest quality wooden flooring, take a right through the French doors and you will enter the generous sitting room with crisp white walls, this room benefits from an inset wood burning stove and a bay window offering pleasant views of the leafy cul-de-sac .
To the rear of the living room is a spacious dining room, light floods in through the contemporary tri-fold doors. This spacious room would be the ideal formal entertaining space, with ample room to accommodate a large dining table and sideboard.
Back into the hallway, follow the flow through into the magnificent open plan kitchen/living area - a truly commodious, versatile, and bright day-to-day living space, well-suited to modern family living. The room measures an impressive 35 sqm (approx.), and viewing is essential to appreciate the sheer quality and size of the space on offer.
Dine at the kitchen table with contemporary seating or snuggle up on the sofa in front of the television and watch the kids happily playing, in the safety and security of the garden. Full height tri-fold doors effortlessly open onto a paved terrace; the perfect place for summertime alfresco dining, soaking up the sun's warmth long into the evening.
Flair and functionality combine in the stylish high-specification kitchen. Bright LED spotlights and under counter lights illuminate the kitchen with light, high quality worktops above the units, with the breakfast bar accommodating a contemporary day to day dining space.
An electric fan oven and grill are both integrated. Further built-in appliances in the kitchen include a gas hob, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer.
Next door, a spacious utility room which is fully kitted out with more storage units, a washing machine (not included in sale) and sink. Access to the study can also be gained from here, the perfect space for home working. A handy WC completes the downstairs accommodation.
In an evening, take the staircase upstairs to the first-floor landing; where five bright bedrooms with plush, luxury carpet awaits.
Once you have arrived at the top of the stairs, access can be gained to all bedrooms. Take a right at the top of the stairs, enter the spacious bedroom two equipped with excellent built in storage space and en-suite; the perfect guest bedroom.
Back into the hallway, follow the flow into the large family bathroom, decorated in contemporary grey and white tones and equipped with a large bath with a rainfall shower overhead.
To the front of the property, lies the stunning principal bedroom. Tastefully decorated by our clients, this room benefits from a commodious amount of storage space and an ensuite shower room, recently replaced by our clients. Bedrooms three and four both comfortably take a king-sized bed and benefit from excellent in-built wardrobe space. Finally, bedroom five sits to the front of the property and would be an ideal nursery, study or child's bedroom.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, suntrap garden beckons. Professionally landscaped by our client in 2021, the garden offers the ideal outdoor space for all the family. The fully surrounding timber fencing creates a lovely courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth.
There is a patio, which can be accessed via both sets of tri-fold doors, where you can soak up the sun all day long; as well as a large grass lawn ideal for child's play. To the front, an immaculate driveway provides ample parking for four cars.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this phenomenal, family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band C