Looking for the perfect starter home in Bo’ness? Then look no further than No. 23 Kinacres Grove, an immaculate two-bedroom semi-detached house with a wonderful west facing garden, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, a short walk away the foreshore path.
- Pristine 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Built in 1994, 65sqm or 699sqft
- Situated in a Desirable Cul-De-Sac where properties seldom change hands
- Generous West Facing Back Garden which is fully enclosed
- Plentiful On-Street Parking
- Neutral Interior Décor with Up to Date Fixtures and Fittings
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Light-Filled Kitchen/Diner with French Door
- Spacious Living Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with Larger P-Shaped Bath and an Electric Shower
- Good Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft
- Short Stroll to the Foreshore Path (Ideal for Dog Walks!)
- 5/10 Minute Drive to J5 (East and West) M9 Motorway
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Tucked away in a quiet pocket of this leafy development, a mature well-kept garden sits in front of the property and there is ample on-street parking which allows for effortless entry and exit, to and from this wonderful home.
Step inside and surprisingly, for a relatively modest external appearance, a large living room, elegantly decorated with contemporary tones, creates a sense of space and welcome. The ground floor further offers a kitchen/diner, with laminate worktops and appliances, and a large storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the first floor offers two neutrally decorated doubles bedrooms with both hosting built-in storage space. Freshen up in the fully tilled bathroom with a white suite and an electric shower over the bath.
In our opinion, this stunning starter home would be ideal for a young couple or family looking for a wonderful house with outdoor living space and excellent storage.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.