Nestled on a hugely generous plot, offering an abundance of outdoor living space, welcome to No. 1 Kinglass Drive, a wonderfully spacious home that serves up everything the growing family needs.
- Supremely Spacious 4 Bedroom Detached House
- All 1's in the Home Buyers Report
- Built in 1997 by Beazer Homes, 121sqm or 1,320sqft
- Positioned on a Hugely Generous Garden Plot
- Well-Kept Gardens, Largely Laid to Lawn with a Newly Installed Patio
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Bo’ness Academy
- Integral Single Garage
- Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 2 Cars
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Beautiful Presented Throughout, 100% Walk In Condition
- Generous Light-Filled Lounge
- Dining Room with Sliding Patio Doors
- Recently Installed Bathroom and Ground Floor W/C
- Well Equipped and Spacious Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room
- 2 King Size Bedrooms and 2 Double Bedrooms (3 have Built-In Wardrobes)
- Principal Bedroom benefits from an Ensuite Shower Room
- Notably Spacious Landing and Hallway
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fast Internet Connection
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Well-presented and unassumingly spacious, this rarely available four bedroom detached family home offers highly adaptable accommodation over two levels including a two reception rooms and four roomy bedrooms.
Situated a leafy cul-de-sac in the sought after Kinglass district of Bo’ness, this home will appeal to a range of buyers including the growing family as the property is ideally located for easy access to Bo’ness Academy and the local leisure centre.
No. 1 Kinglass Drive sits on a generous corner plot and is set amongst beautifully kept gardens, with a monobloc driveway, an integral single garage, and a fully enclosed and generally private rear garden area.
The ground floor layout consists of a large and welcoming reception hall, a well-appointed living room with feature fireplace, dining room, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room offering integrated appliances, a well-equipped utility room and newly installed W/C.
A staircase leads to the upper floor of the home which rather comfortably hosts four bedrooms; three king size with integrated wardrobe space, a further double room, a beautifully appointed ensuite shower room to the principal bedroom, and a recently fitted bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the garden largely laid to lawn complemented by a newly constructed patio terrace which is ideal for soaking up the sun. The back is secured by new timber fencing which is bordered by established hedging. To the front of the property, a generous area of monobloc driveway provides off-street parking for two cars.
All in all, a very desirable, comfortable family home that requires first hand inspection to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.