If you’re looking for a turn key retirement property in Linlithgow…then is immaculate one-bedroom apartment, situated in the ever desirable Kinloch View development, is the one you’ve been waiting for!
- Pristine 1 Bedroom Bright and Airy Apartment
- Built by McCarthy & Stone in 2005
- All 1’s in the Home Buyers Report
- 2nd Floor Position (Lift Access)
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- All Room have been Freshly Decorated in Neutral Colours
- Newly Installed Contemporary Shower Room
- Well Equipped Kitchen with a New Fridge and Washing Machine
- Spacious Living Room/Diner offering a Juliet Balcony
- Built-In Wardrobe Space in Bedroom
- Large Storage Cupboard
- Residents Lounge, Lift and Laundry Room
- Secure Entry System
- Situated in a Quiet and Leafy Development
- Residents Car Park
- New Window Blinds
Good to Know:
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Careline Emergency Cord System
- Less than a 5 Minute Walk to the Town Centre/Train Station
- Service Charge information available upon request
- House Manager
Built in 2005 by McCarthy & Stone, No. 45 Kinloch view is one of sixty-six retirement apartments and would be ideal property for a downsizer.
The pristinely presented accommodation on offer consists of an entrance hallway with a large walk-in storage cupboard, a newly installed shower room, spacious living room/diner, a well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, and a king size bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
The property has electric heating and double glazing, and further benefits from private parking, a Careline emergency cord system, a communal residents lounge, lift, guest suite, secure entry system and laundry facilities.
Externally, the main Kinloch View building is situated within the well maintained communal garden grounds with plenty of outdoor seating areas.
Please note that new residents of Kinloch View must be at least sixty years of age.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this beautifully presented retirement apartment, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.