An impeccable home with so much to offer, No. 23 Lennox Gardens is a pristine semi-detached house, with all the amenable advantages of its quiet and leafy setting, plus a generous west facing outdoor living space.
- Perfect 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House in Lennox Gardens
- Professionally Extended
- Built in 1976, 88sqm or 947sqft
- Large Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 2 to 3 Cars
- Integral Single Garage with Utility Area for a Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Fully Enclosed and Low Maintenance, West Facing Back Garden Laid to Lawn (Professionally Landscaped in 2023)
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Thoughtfully and Lovingly Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Bright, Airy and Pristine Accommodation over 2 Floors
- New Floor Coverings Throughout
- Situated in a Sought After Locale which is within easy walking/cycling distance of the town centre
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances and Breakfast Bar
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Light-Filled Living Room
- 3 King Size Bedrooms
- Built in Wardrobes in Bedrooms 2
- Generous Principal Bedroom offering a Large Dressing Room and a Newly Fitted Ensuite Shower Room (2022)
- Stunning and Ultra-Modern Bathroom offering a Rainfall Shower
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Excellent Potential to Extend*
- The Ultimate Home for the Growing Family
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fully Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder and Light Installed
- Fast Internet Connection
- New Fusebox Installed in 2021
- 10/15 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station/Town Centre
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within the Top 25 Scottish Secondary Schools - Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide 2023)
- 15 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
As you step inside, you are greeted by a warm and inviting ambience, emanating from the beautifully presented and thoughtfully designed interior.
The attention to detail is evident as you navigate through the living room and into the bright and airy open kitchen/living space. The seamless integration of these two areas creates an ideal setting for both entertaining and every-day living.
The kitchen itself is modern in design, featuring sleek and contemporary fixtures and fittings. Plentiful worksurface space allows for effortless meal preparation, while the new electric double oven and four burner gas hob ensure an enjoyable cooking experience.
Ascend the staircase to the upper level, where you will find three generously proportioned bedrooms.
The principal bedroom is a true retreat, offering a haven of tranquillity. Recently fitted, the exemplary ensuite shower room exudes contemporary elegance and showcases a powerful thermostatic shower. A separate dressing room provides ample storage for your clothing and accessories.
Both additional king-size bedrooms also benefit from an abundance of natural light, ensuring a comfortable and restful atmosphere, and with added benefit of built-in wardrobe space for bedroom two.
The excellence of this property continues with the stunning family bathroom. Meticulously designed and fully equipped with quality fixtures, the bathroom offers an exceptional environment in which to relax and rejuvenate. Whether it's a quick morning shower or a long, indulgent soak in the tub, this space effortlessly caters to all preferences.
Storage space is a prominent feature throughout, ensuring that this home remains clutter-free and organised.
Stepping outside, you will be greeted by a professionally landscaped west-facing back garden, laid to lawn, and enclosed for maximum privacy and security. Here, you can bask in the sunlight while enjoying the serenity of this generous outdoor living space. Whether it's a family barbeque or a peaceful moment of solitude, this outdoor haven provides the perfect setting for relaxation and recreation.
Parking will never be a concern, thanks to the large Monoblock driveway with space for two to three cars, in addition to the integral single garage.
This stunning semi-detached house represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire a property that is not only immaculately presented but also replete with luxurious features and finishes. With its desirable location and unmatched attention to detail, this is a home that offers an ideal sanctuary for any growing family.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this stunning property and the quality of the renovations made by the current owner, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
*Subject to Planning Permission/Building Warrant where appropriate.