**AVAILABLE NOW ** Unique rural 1 bedroom, terraced bungalow like no other, located on the outskirts of the hustle and bustle of Linlithgow and Threemiletown, amongst rolling countryside hills giving panoramic views.
- 1 Bedroom Terraced Bungalow
- Additional Single Bedroom/Study/Office
- Feature Fireplace (Decoration Only)
- Bright and Airy Lounge with Dining Area
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Generous Enclosed Garden Grounds to Front & Rear
- Spacious Parking Space to Rear
Good to Know:
- White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Smokers but Will Consider Pets
- Landlord Registration – WLO-1183274-23
- EER Band - D
- Council Tax Band - TBC
- Deposit -£1050.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number – LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
The traditional property comprises of a spacious fitted kitchen with various windows overlooking the countryside to the rear of the bungalow, good sized lounge with dining area and feature fireplace, for decoration only, inner hall, bathroom with shower over bath, double bedroom with an additional office/study/dressing room.
Additional features include a good range of white goods, double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens, off street parking and easy access to country trails.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.