Situated in ever popular Linlithgow Bridge, this pristine two bedroom end terraced house is positioned on a generous garden plot offering an abundance of outdoor living space.
- Spacious 2 Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Built in 1953, 72sqm or 755sqft
- Hugely Generous Plot with Lots of Room to Extend*
- Bright, Light and Roomy Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Generous Front and Back Gardens
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Light-Filled Living Room/Diner
- Large Kitchen with Plentiful Storage Space and Integrated Appliances
- Recently Installed Shower Room offering a Walk-In Shower and Vanity Unit with a Counter Top Sink
- 2 Roomy King Size Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Ideal Starter Home for a First Time Buyer!
*Subject to Planning Permission
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Short Stroll to Sainsburys and Aldi
- 5 Minute Drive to M9 Motorway (J4 East/West)
- Easy Walking Distance to Linlithgow Bridge Primary School
This absolutely immaculate property offers spacious, bright, and light accommodation over two floors as well as excellent storage space throughout.
An ideal starter home, the property sits on a hugely generous garden plot offering an abundance of low maintenance outdoor living space, which further adds to the overall appeal of this pristine home.
In terms of accommodation, the ground floor consists of a generous living room/diner, and a large kitchen with plentiful storage space and integrated appliances.
Upstairs there are two king size bedrooms, all benefiting from built-in wardrobe space, and a recently installed shower room offering a walk-in shower, vanity unit, counter top sink and a concealed W/C.
Benefiting from having a large plot, the front and back gardens are incredibly generous and offers an abundance of outdoor living space with plenty of opportunity to extend.*
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this pristine starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.