*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 29TH MARCH 2022 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
An excellent example of an early 1900s stone built semi-detached property in the Arts and Craft style, Lykkebo is the quintessential family home, offering generous living space and a wonderful south facing back garden.
- Late Victorian 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Dates back to 1900s
- Substantial Accommodation Layout, 152sqm or thereby
- Period Features
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Generous South-West Back Garden
- Gated Monoblock Driveway
- Impressive Entrance Hallway and Staircase
- Large Garage, plus an External Workshop/Store
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Opportunity to Add Value if Refurbished to a High Standard
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Pleasant Outlook over the Green
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Although in need of refurbishment; this property represents an excellent opportunity to add value and create a wonderful home fit for a growing family. The large fully enclosed south-west facing garden, which offers great outdoor living space, will only add to the property’s overall appeal.
The ground floor accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, lounge with bay window and feature marble fireplace, dining room with sliding doors, kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room and a WC.
Upstairs, the first floor comfortably hosts a large king-size principal bedroom, two double bedrooms, a child’s bedroom and a bathroom featuring a separate shower and freestanding Victorian bath.
Offering a truly wonderful outside space for any family, the large garden plot offers endless opportunities but is currently largely laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs adorning the boundary wall. In the summer, soak up the sun on the patio long into the evening.
The property further benefits from a having a monoblock driveway, large single garage and an external workshop adjoined onto the main house.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band E