**AVAILABLE LATE SEPTEMBER**Situated in the heart of Linlithgow town centre, this immediately appealing executive style two-bedroom top floor apartment would make an ideal home for a professional couple or small family.
- Executive Top Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large Hallway with Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Living Room with Juliet Balcony
- Secure Entry System
- Private Residents Car Park
- Town Centre Location
- Great Views over Linlithgow towards St. Michaels Church
Good to Know:
- White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Walking Distance to Linlithgow Train Station
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – 1641964/400/22082
- EER Band C
- Council Tax Band D
- Deposit £1150.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry
This attractive property is part of a well-maintained apartment block which is situated towards the end of a leafy residential cul de sac in Linlithgow town centre. Madderfield Mews enjoys an exceptionally convenient position close to lots of amenities and Linlithgow train station.
The accommodation layout consists of an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, spacious living room/diner with a Juliet balcony, kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes and a recently refreshed shower room.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and resident’s car parking.
Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.