**AVAILABLE EARLY JULY** Well-presented and neutrally decorated top floor apartment with fantastic location as local amenities such as supermarkets and shops are close by.
- Spacious 1 Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Ample Storage Space
- Communal Gardens
- On-Street Parking
Good to Know:
- White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Central Location – Walking Distance to Town Centre and other local amenities
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – 1071546/400/09071
- EER Band E
- Council Tax Band B
- Deposit £925.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
The property is all on one level and consists of a hallway with a large storage cupboard, kitchen including an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric hob & oven, bright and airy living room with gas fire, double bedroom which has built in mirrored wardrobes and bathroom with fully tiled walls and mains shower over bath.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, communal gardens and on street parking.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.