Situated on a generous garden plot, this is likely to be a rare opportunity to acquire a spacious semi-detached home – which will strike great appeal with a wide variety of buyers due to the property’s potential, location, size and outdoor living space.
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Fixer Upper
- Built in 1955, 91sqm or 979sqft
- Three Double Bedrooms with Integrated Storage
- Large Lounge with Gas Fire
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Over Two Levels
- Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Town Centre Location with Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants On Your Doorstep
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Garden and Low Maintenance Front Garden
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Value
- Abundance of Storage Space Throughout
Good to Know:
- Great Opportunity to Extend (Subject to Permission Being Granted)
- Potential to Add a Shower Room on the First Floor
- Floored Loft Space with Velux Window
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Recently Installed Worchester Bosch Boiler
- 5 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Primary and Linlithgow Academy
- Low Council Tax Band – Band C
- Short Stroll to Linlithgow Town Centre
Although in need of refurbishment; this property represents an excellent opportunity to add value and create a wonderful home fit for a young family. The large plot, which offers great outdoor living space, will only add to the property’s overall appeal.
The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, landing, and three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
Externally, the property boasts both a low maintenance front garden and a generous fully enclosed south facing back garden. Parking for two cars is available on the private driveway.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent fixer upper opportunity, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.